Friday, October 17, 2008

SKANDAAAAAAAAAAA..!!

He is getting really nasty these days..!! Evening when I get back from office & call his name, he is instant to respond. He makes different gestures & try to convince me that I had to take him in hands. And once he is into the hands & sets his position, there he is….. Ready to attack!! He digs his nails into my cheek, pulls my hair, slaps me hard as he can & tries to bite me with his small, six, sharp teeth… on my prominent nose..! :)


This kind of attack by "SKANDA" is what I wait for when I get back home in evenings. If this course doesn’t happen for a day now, I feel like I am missing something.






He is growing now & getting handsful. Some time when we see other kids of his age walking & playing around, me & ramya feel bad, thinking about his condition 'coz of his premature birth, but…. @ the sametime we are happy for the less damage done. His physiotherapy treatment is paying off & the slow but steady improvement he is showing is all what we need.

He is @ his best when he plays with Grampa, Ramya's dad. The old man is never tired of playing with his "Ammanna", as he calls Skanda adorably. Even Skanda eagerly waits just for his grampa's call or for the "boochi" stories he narrates or for a walk on his shoulders..!!

Skanda is also a good listener when his Viswa "Mava" entertaines him with his animal stories..! His smile is a feast to watch when his mava begins his conversation with "Good Morning PINTI"..!!
And ofcourse..... he is the most charming with his mom.....!!






3 comments:

Vishwanath.N said...

Sir,it's just an amazing journey and trust me Skanda is what ticks me.

urbhat [Raj] said...

antu kanda college mettil hat bitna..? yestu hudgiranna pataaisda iduvarege..? he is cute!!!

Sridhar M said...

Sir, Take my word - Skanda is going to rock. Success shall be his slave and happiness his buddy.
I'm missing you folks, keep blogging!